Thermal Paint Stripping & Sandblasting for the Denver, CO, Area
Powder Coating Specialties, Inc.
in Denver, CO
is a full service coating facility
- Powder coating for all metal substrates
- Sublimation flat and 3D
- Anti-microbial Coatings
- Metal pretreatment
- Iron Phosphate
- In-house sandblasting (aluminum oxide, glass)
- Sensitive substrate stripping (chemical)
- Thermal stripping
- High temperature ceramic application (exhaust and header coating)
- Teflon application
- Anti-graffiti coatings
- Thermal plastic
- Pre-coating preparation (masking)
- Pick-up and delivery
Quality Control Mechanism
- ASTM D1737 Bend testing evaluates adhesion and flexibility on test panels.
- ASTM D279 Impact testing evaluates the adhesion properties of the finish when rapidly deformed.
- ASTM D-3359 A&B Cross-Hatch tape adhesion testing is used to evaluate the bonding properties of the finish to the substrate.
- Testing equipment is used to accurately measure finish color, thickness (ASTM D1186), gloss (ASTM D-523), and other properties that are critical to the coating's performance.
- To ensure finishes are fully cured, quality control technicians use the M.E.K. (Methyl Ethyl Ketone). resistance test method PCi #8.
- Oven temperature calibration ECD curetrak documentation and certification is used.